The Douglas County Amateur Radio Club is affiliated with ARRL the National Association for Amateur Radio.
Kansas Ham Radio ExamsDCARC can provide in-person exams for both new licenses and for current licensees who would like to ugrade. We are able to do this in an open-air/outdoor setting following recommended safety protocols. Contact the club at firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information and to schedule a examination date.
- Sterling Mann, N0SSC, Named IARU Region 2 Liaison for Youth
- Former Dayton Hamvention Venue Hara Arena is Being Demolished
- Chinese Amateur Radio Satellite Launches Delayed
- WSJT-X Beta Release Introduces Digital Protocols Designed for LF and MF Bands
- Ulrich Rohde, N1UL, Receives 2020 IEEE Region 1 Technological Innovation Award
- There are no active watches, warnings or advisories September 29, 2020
Monthly Archives: June 2016
Clarification on directions:
From K-10 Eudora:
Driveway is about 2 miles south of K-10 Church Street / DG1061 interchange (2 mi from the westbound exit, 1.9 mi from the eastbound exit)
After crossing 1200 road, there will be open fields on both sides, then a group 4 houses on the left (East) side of the road – it’s the third one.
The meeting will be in the “barn” north of the house. Handicap parking is in drive between the barn and house, overflow parking is on the grass north of driveway.
If arriving from the south on DG1061:
It is the second driveway on the right after crossing 1100 road.
Note: DG458 / N1000 rd. between E1600 and E1700 roads is now closed for bridge replacement. Check you map for alternate routes from south of Lawrence.