Please join the Douglas County Amateur Radio Club this Wednesday, Jan. 8, for our first general meeting of 2020, at Flory Meeting Hall on the Douglas County Fairgrounds, 2120 Harper Street, in Lawrence. Doors will open shortly after 6:30 p.m. and the meeting will begin at 7:00 p.m. Following the meeting, Jim Cessna, ACØKN, will do a presentation on Disaster Emergency Kits. (What you should have on hand in case of a disaster: Water, food, first-aid, etc.) All are welcome. We look forward to seeing you Wednesday.
DCARC marks 50 years of affiliation with ARRL the National Association for Amateur Radio during 2021.
Club Constitution and Bylaws
Kansas Ham Radio ExamsDCARC can provide in-person exams for both new licenses and for current licensees who would like to ugrade. We are able to do this in an open-air/outdoor setting following recommended safety protocols. Contact the club at firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information and to schedule a examination date.
- Upswing in Solar Cycle 25 Activity May Have Begun
- Camp for Young Radio Amateurs in the Americas is a Go for this Summer
- Registration is Open for Virtual Visalia 2021
- Yasme Foundation Releases Chronicles of Amateur Radio DX History
- FCC Issues Enforcement Advisory: Radio Users Again Reminded Not to Use Radios in Crimes
HF Propagation Resources