The next general meeting of the Douglas County Amateur Radio Club will be tomorrow evening, Wednesday, Mar. 11. Flory Hall doors should open at around 6:15 p.m. to socialize. Feel free to bring your gear or projects to show off to the group. We’ll have a presentation about Douglas County ARES by Kevin – KSØEGL, at 7:00 p.m., and the general meeting will be held shortly thereafter.
The Douglas County Amateur Radio Club is affiliated with ARRL the National Association for Amateur Radio.
Kansas Ham Radio ExamsDCARC can provide in-person exams for both new licenses and for current licensees who would like to ugrade. We are able to do this in an open-air/outdoor setting following recommended safety protocols. Contact the club at firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information and to schedule a examination date.
- QSO Today Virtual Ham Expo to Become Twice-Yearly Event
- US Department of Defense to Share 3450 – 3550 MHz with 5G Commercial Operations
- Arecibo Observatory Reflector Dish Damaged after Cable Snaps
- ARRL Hires Paul Z. Gilbert, KE5ZW, as Director of Emergency Management
- Grid and Prefix Award Program Announces Digital Awards Program
- There are no active watches, warnings or advisories August 13, 2020