The next general meeting of the Douglas County Amateur Radio Club will be tomorrow evening, Wednesday, Mar. 11. Flory Hall doors should open at around 6:15 p.m. to socialize. Feel free to bring your gear or projects to show off to the group. We’ll have a presentation about Douglas County ARES by Kevin – KSØEGL, at 7:00 p.m., and the general meeting will be held shortly thereafter.
The Douglas County Amateur Radio Club is affiliated with ARRL the National Association for Amateur Radio.
- Spring 2020 Section Manager Election Results Announced
- ARRL Foundation Announces the Frankford Radio Club Scholarship
- SEA-PAC QSO Party Set after Convention is Canceled
- Dan Grady, N2SRK, Appointed as New Rocky Mountain Division Vice Director
- Astronauts Bob Behnken, KE5GGX, and Doug Hurley Settling in after Historic Flight
- There are no active watches, warnings or advisories June 3, 2020