Please join the Douglas County Amateur Radio Club for our monthly meeting on Wednesday, Feb. 12, at Flory Meeting Hall on the Douglas County Fairgrounds, 2120 Harper Street, in Lawrence. Our program this month will be presented by Jillian Rodrigue -KDØEGC – from Douglas County Emergency Management. Doors will open shortly after 6:00 p.m. for a casual social gathering (eye-ball QSO). Feel free to bring your projects and gear to show off before the formal program. During the Jan. 2020 meeting, the membership voted to move the presentation to 7:00 p.m., which will be followed by a short break and then a short business meeting thereafter. All are welcome. We look forward to seeing you.
DCARC marks 50 years of affiliation with ARRL the National Association for Amateur Radio during 2021.
Club Constitution and Bylaws
Kansas Ham Radio ExamsDCARC can provide in-person exams for both new licenses and for current licensees who would like to ugrade. We are able to do this in an open-air/outdoor setting following recommended safety protocols. Contact the club at email@example.com for additional information and to schedule a examination date.
- Upswing in Solar Cycle 25 Activity May Have Begun
- Camp for Young Radio Amateurs in the Americas is a Go for this Summer
- Registration is Open for Virtual Visalia 2021
- Yasme Foundation Releases Chronicles of Amateur Radio DX History
- FCC Issues Enforcement Advisory: Radio Users Again Reminded Not to Use Radios in Crimes
HF Propagation Resources